Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We're supposed to feel bad that Ben might be framed, but who gives a scheiße? A serial killer with a heart of gold. Doesn't have much ring to it, does it?

Edited by koos

• Members
  1. I agree with how Eve feels but planting evidence for something he didnt do. Nope not a fan

Look he was arrested and charged for murders and was sentenced to a psych ward because of mental illness

He was proven sane & released. May not be fair but happens a lot IRL

• Members

I can’t be on Eve’s side for anything, because she’s a despicable person.

Ben as a character is a mess, but I don’t care lol. Just being honest. I especially love it when he threatens other guys. It’s intense and hot as hell. RSW knows what he’s doing.

• Members

Sums it up. I despise this version of Eve. I mean, HATE. But let her go scorched earth on Ben's serial-killing ass. He killed her kid. And yeah, Ben/Ciara are not even close to the Bo/Hope dynamic. Bo was, at heart, a rebel good guy, and young Hope was spoiled like Ciara, but she also was smart and had a sort of moxie to her. Ciara not getting why Eve hates Ben just makes her look brain dead. REALLY?!

I'm sort of glad Bo is dead so he doesn't have to kiss serial-killer butt as Hope has basically been forced to.

• Members

As much as I hate recons doing something to take the "serial killer" aspect out of the relationship would be the only way I think I could stomach the pairing. I'm sorry....I can stretch fantasy for dramatic purposes....but NO ONE gets cured from "serial killing" and it does make Ciara look stupid.

• Members

Pretty much this. If the show wanted to keep the actor, make him a twin or lookalike. The town could still have issues with him because of his reminding them of Ben, but he would be innocent and could still be viably paired with Ciara. This pairing just makes her look desperate, naive, and brain dead.

• Members

Absolutely. Every time she doesn’t understand why one of Ben’s VICTIMS or in Eve’s case, mother of the victim, would still hate this man she just looks like a [!@#$%^&*] idiot. It’s terrible writing.