More episodes from popular Y&R actress

• Members

If MiM is willing to return for these cameos, how is it such a bad thing? Seriously, if she hated Y&R/this S/L, she could've easily declined. Clearly the new regime understand what they lost in her and are finding ways to gauge audience reax. 

I've been fully expecting a resurrection - that Nate sent her off to a hospital before she 'died.' For goodness sake, PIII "died" on-screen but faked his death, after a unexpected car accident, in the late-1980s with far less medtech! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No one said or even intimated that Mishael hated the show or this SL. I don't recall anyone saying they disliked the story. Lol

What I dislike is TPTBs decisions to not pay her and bring everyone back but her full time. 

• Members

Shhh. Stop making sense

Please register in order to view this content

It's mind-boggling (though, sadly, not really when you think about it) that this isn't leading into a bigger story. What a mistake. 

But hey, let's bring back Rikaart, Egan and recast Adam! Sigh ... this [!@#$%^&*] show.

• Members

i love this idea, except I'm like meh on MM coming back just because I never cared for the neutered Hillary. Anyway, I think Dru is exactly what Devon's character needs. PTB keep trying to set up all sorts of characters around Devon and none of it works, imo. Even the Neil/Devon dynamic was kind of blehh to me. But I think a super strong/dominating character like Dru is would work with how meek Devon comes off. Gosh, just watching her in the KSJ retrospective looking like Black Panther's mom was giving me so much life. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yes to the domineering mother. Dru, Devon and Hillary today could very easily turn into some crazy reverse Mac/Rachel/Iris shít from AW. Poor Neil always looked like a cuckold next to his son, thanks to the terrible love triangle with Hillary.

• Members

Instead of Neil being killed, he should have found out Dru & Hillary were alive (with intentions of telling the rest of the family) but the stroke from the stress killed him before he could. However, he managed to send a message to Olivia who is off searching for Dru & Hillary who were moved to a facility that has shady past medical ties to Nate.