More episodes from popular Y&R actress

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The show clearly regrets letting her go.

Hell, I think I would accept some ridiculous retcon to bring Hilary back, even though her death was very final. Her loss was a blow to them because she was the ONE popular younger AND black character they created in god knows how many years, despite crap storytelling. I'd probably say JFP's biggest contribution to Y&R was casting Mishael during her stint. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

I'm not sure whether it's that or Angelica regretting the reputation as the bad guy for being the exec who gutted Winters to bring on Rosales. It was personal for her wanting her own representation and it was personal for fans who loved that family. The way she was attacked had to hurt. And in the process we lost KSJ/Neil so the show can't even make it right. She probably just doesn't want that to be her legacy. 

This seems to be a compromise. Giving the fans Hilary/Hevon while still not committing to bringing her back like they should. 

If I didn't know better I'd think that they were keeping her memory alive so that when she returns to stop Devon's wedding to Elena (as Nate pines for Elena as heartbroken best man),  it'll resonate. Oh wait, that's just the story I'd tell...

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

she's be back, imo. The show is setting up for a classic soapy "surprise" reveal by having Devon see Hillary when he looks at Valerie (what's her name on Y&R? lol) and using that as an excuse for MM to be on set.. When Devon and Valerie are getting married, or something, Hillary's gonna burst through the doors and interrupt everything... 

• Members

Pretty much this. It's stringing her fans along with hope of her return. They have no intention of bringing her back. 

The original idea was to use flash backs which is why the episode on the streaming app has flashbacks. Since she was already there for KSJs memorial, someone had the light bulb moment to insert her. Because Mishael has more class than CBS and Sony, she agreed to do it. 

• Members

It’s like Alan Quartermaine all over again.  They choose to fire him.  Cast mates and the fans go berserk.  The anger didn’t subside quickly enough.  So in comes ghost Alan to argue with Tracy.  Until he just slowly stopped appearing at all.

Don’t kill everybody off, especially popular characters.  They should have just given her another type of exit if they were not going to pay her.

• Members

All y'all are right on the money.  

Hilary returning with Dru?!?!  THAT would be a dream come true and if written correctly, one of those storylines that make people tune in again.  It would be a hell of a lot more interesting than "Adam Isn't Dead Part XX".