Popular Actor returns to Days

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, my reaction is "meh..."  but for the sake of storyline that actually makes sense and satisfies viewers, it's good to bring him back. Him being offscreen for the reasons they gave were weak and silly. I guess he'll be the hooded stranger making the dramatic New Years Eve entrance this year. 

• Members

Count me on the glad side! Especially since he and Jack will finally be on together. Hope Steve can smack some much-needed sense into his brother and decimate Eve. And find Kayla, for God's sake.

• Members

i knew it wasn't permanent. I figured he had some personal stuff/wanted a break from DAYS' shooting schedule and they accommodated him. Sad he'll be returning when his son is dying (?), if the rumours are true. lol

• Members

Contract negotiations went sour. He wanted a higher guarantee, and I can't say I blame him. You can't tell a story with over half the cast getting 1-6 episodes a month ... I also think he was basically Peter Reckell'd ... basically told to take it or leave it. Ron's the type to come back to these things so I'm not surprised they made it work with Nichols and Steve will be back.

But apparently Stayla fans may be wishing they didn't campaign so hard to get him back. I don't know specifics but several on twitter are rumoring that it's basically a "be careful what you wish for ..." So ... be prepared I suppose ... maybe Petty Ron is coming out to play after some hibernation?

LOL!!!

I'm guessing it'll be around November sweeps ... DAYS was taping Halloween a few weeks back!

• Members

You know Ron, there's probably some weird twist. So I'll wait and see. But a few Stayla stan haters are celebrating anticipating the Stayla stans reactions, so it must be somewhat offensive or awful. But we'll see. I'm glad he's back but I'll take a wait and see approach lol.

I agree with you (he wouldn't come back if it's damaging) but sometimes, on paper, stories sound a lot better than they play out.

Rumors have there being a twist in the Nicole story too

Archived