Jump to content

The Talk: Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

And CBS dumped ATWT for this?!

 

I thought about bumping that article to the next page with a quote post but the less I have to look at Sharon's botched plastic surgery, the better off I'll be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

 

 

As I thought. There was no way she was leaving without getting paid. CBS knew they had no grounds to fire her and that she knows where a lot of bodies are buried. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Carrie Ann stays sick. I feel bad for her, as I know she has a ton of autoimmune disorders. I do wonder if the stress of the show is a bit much. Just cancel it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Faulkner said:

Carrie Ann stays sick. I feel bad for her, as I know she has a ton of autoimmune disorders. I do wonder if the stress of the show is a bit much. Just cancel it.

 

Carrie Ann is taking a leave of absence from the show...

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9513977/Carrie-Ann-Inaba-taking-leave-absence-Talk-focus-being.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing Jerry O’Connell and this other dude on the panel, I wonder if they’ll try one last desperate rebrand as a men-and-women-talk vehicle. One way to stand out against The View and The Real, but ehhhh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

Seeing Jerry O’Connell and this other dude on the panel, I wonder if they’ll try one last desperate rebrand as a men-and-women-talk vehicle. One way to stand out against The View and The Real, but ehhhh.

 

Wasn't Jerry on some flop Dick Clark "male View" or was that someone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

Wasn't Jerry on some flop Dick Clark "male View" or was that someone else?

That rings a bell but don’t remember…

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

That rings a bell but don’t remember…

 

I may be thinking about that shithead Mario Lopez. Never mind...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

I may be thinking about that shithead Mario Lopez. Never mind...

I believe you’re right! And Access Hollywood Live got cancelled, so I wouldn’t be surprised if The Talk also had their eyes on him or Scott Evans (not Chris’s brother but a very handsome black man).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 633

      Dynasty: Discussion Thread

    2. 9,637

      The Tennis Thread

    3. 3,354

      Soap Hoppers --The Soap Actors And Roles Thread

    4. 2,283

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

    5. 2,283

      Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy