The Talk: Discussion Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just cancel it, it's garbage. CBS Daytime relies on a significant slice of the AA viewing audience to keep their lineup afloat and having Osbourne, with her ignorant ass, berate her colleague who is a black woman is not the way to gin up ratings. 

Their daytime shows are already dying, they might as well bury this one, like the compost heap it truly is.

The only way this show is truly going to gin up ratings is if they put Oprah in charge of the show because clearly she knows how to deliver big ratings in a way that CBS hasn't truly known, outside of sports.

CBS is terrible too-look who they put in charge for decades, Leslie Moonves.

Toxic to the core . Glad I avoid 90% of what this network presents as programming.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Sharon is very publicity-savvy and has been for many years. I always thought her talk of Ozzy being unfaithful and saying it was her Lemonade was a stunt for herself and the show (and it seemed to work). I imagine this is the same. I won't really be bothering to watch the clips myself, as I don't care for this show, so I may be talking out of my ass.

• Members

^^I don't even watch the show and I remember when that happened.

The fact of the matter is that, of every conflict that I have ever read about in this talk show's history has had Sharon Osbourne in the mix. She is the "recurring decimal" in this equation. She continues to illustrate how truly problematic she is. It's utterly ridiculous that folks continue to try to both-sides this thing. It's her, people. Get a clue. Osbourne is nothing if not consistent.