Returns for KSJ farewell...guess?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I know she had other commitments, but it’s definitely a bit of a letdown that she won’t be part of this.

The least the show can do is bring her back in a few months when she’s free and have Olivia acknowledge Neil’s passing. I don’t know if they’ll even bother though...

• Members

Call me extravagant, but if I were running Y&R, or if I was a Bell, I'd dip into my own pocket, and hire a film crew wherever Tonya Lee Williams is, and film a solo scene where Olivia finds out about Neil's death and insert it into the show. Hell, I'd have that scene open the episode. 

• Members

It will be a very emotional week....I don't look forward to saying goodbye to KSJ and Neil at all. I know I will be a blubbering mess......

I was sick when it happened but having to say goodbye will be very very difficult with a man who was on my screen for 28 years and not to mention he was too young to die.

• Members

It's really jarring Olivia won't be there. It feels rushed because fans berated them to do something. I'd have waited. Or found a way to include her in the future. How hard did they really try? And with her son in town you'd think they'd make an effort to include her in the future ...

Leslie and Sofia being there makes sense. They should be. I don't need *everyone* Neil swapped spit with ...

• Members

I hope the rumors about Veronica Redd declining prove to be untrue she is needed during Neil's send off as the matriarch of the Barber-Winters family. I hope that Scott Reeves return for the on-air tribute to Kristoff with Victoria Rowell, Mishael Morgan etc... 

• Members

Where have you heard this? I hadn’t heard anything about them even asking her. If she did decline it could be age related as well. 

I think it’ll be nice to see Leslie and Sofia. I liked both of them, even Sofia. She wasn’t the best actress but it was nice having a plus sized character on screen. I feel she mostly suffered from being with that poorly recast Malcolm and also Neil, which is ironic because that’s why she’s returning. She felt too young against them. 

Archived