Returns for KSJ farewell...guess?

• Members

Even if it's just as a tribute as themselves and not their characters, I could not be more excited to see Victoria Rowell and Mishael. I miss Hilary so much. The show is just not that interesting to me these days. I didn't realize how attached I was to the character and how big of a hole her absence would actually leave.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even if that’s the case, why not mention that y’all are in discussions to have her return later? I remember when they wrote Alice off DAYS it seemed like months of returns at different points to celebrate her life. It’s possible Olivia can’t come back for the funeral, but her son and family is in town so when Tonya IS available why not bring her back and allow her to pay tribute to Neil? I don’t want a two episode tribute and then he’s forgotten. Let his memory live on the same way it has for others. You could also argue they’re rushing this. I personally would’ve waited longer for the scripted element of this to ensure it’s done properly and that you have the right players back. 

• Members

Here is some information/a few spoilers from Lynda Hirsch's soap column regarding the episodes surrounding Neil's death:

Neil's death will send the town reeling. Devon will deal with the loss of losing Neil as his adoptive father and moral compass, Jack and Victor will break bread and shares tears over Neil, and everyone will share the love they had for him. They will put aside their day to day crises to mourn him. Malcolm will return to town and comfort the people that Neil left behind.

Edited by xtr

• Members

There maybe one or two other actresses on the show with the charisma that MM, ED and MA have.  MAYBE.  But to let MM and ED walk when MA was getting reduced screen time?  Bad move.  

I knew after MM left that I was done with the show.  I would like to be able to see the tribute to KSJ though.