GH: March 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it either. Nothing at all interesting about her. And her and Chase are boring as [!@#$%^&*] and have no chemistry. But I know Swickard's stans are suddenly loving her for some reason, I guess because he was shirtless the other day?

It's so bizarre to me to pair two newbies together. I feel like Frank is desperate for his pets to take off (I like Chase). He just screams desperate in his tweets and how he wants them to really take off. He just constantly dismisses GH actors and characters but repeatedly re-signs Howarth, deVry, etc. .... Wes Ramsey is still employed (he's not the problem, the character is) ... GH women only exist to prop the pet men in their lives (Anna with Finn, Maxie with Peter, Liz with Franco) ... and it's sad how fake Jordan receives slightly more airtime than Vinessa Antoine ever did. Frank doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about GH. If he did, Genie Francis would have never been fired numerous times under his watch. He's let numerous actors walk away without trying to keep them (but heaven forbid we lose DeVry or Howarth!) ....

• Members

I’m almost caught up to this week.  I’m going to need Shiloh to continue to appear without his shirt on.

I have always loved a cult storyline.  But much like the Kevin/Ryan thing, something is missing.  Some creepy/dramatic background music would help.  Staging scenes differently too.

Again- I think the plots are fine.  The actual finished production is lacking.

• Members

Whew, I wasn't expecting to be nearly taken out by the Oscar stuff but Tamara and Garren were so great in their scene together at the end of today's episode. As much as I don't want the actor on the show, I feel bad for Oscar. A terribly sad situation.

Billy Miller's chemistry has always been with Becky Herbst and their brief scenes today proved that. What a damn waste we didn't get Elizabeth and Drew after the truth about him not being Jason was revealed.

• Members

Yeah, the Kim/Oscar stuff was actually decent. I'm still ready for Oscar to die though

Please register in order to view this content

Today at work I walked into my 70-something-year-old patient's room a little after 2:00 and he had GH on. He was so excited that Dante is back and it was the most adorable thing and it made my day.

• Members

No, it would be good if it were good!  Shiloh, who looks like Jillian, is not charismatic at all.  He's just another shirtless twink to which Frank can whack off!  They are not even trying to make Krissy a little resistant.  This man walks in and bam, Krissy is in a cult.  Willow?  Who gives 2 chits about her?  Who cares if she's NinUGH's daughter?  It's not interesting because Frank and his crew are not capable of making it interesting.  The guy has a motive, Sam.  She scammed his dad and he wants revenge.  That's not so bad, except Kelly Monaco tends to fall into a coma in the middle of scenes.  I have not seen much of it, but it was a flop out of the gate.  And why is Alexis debating Jillian or Jack Daniels instead of being involved?  Ridiculous!

• Members

Exactly. He is hardly a twink.

And it’s a shame that they’re wasting Coby Ryan McLaughlin in such a dud of a storyline. The guy has talent. Instead of a stereotypical villain who will ultimately get his comeuppance, I keep thinking how he could actually be a formidable rival for Jason and a legit romantic lead.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

so much truth!!!

God that's true. There's just nothing interesting here. We all know how it ends. We know she will look like a fool. And adding Willow REALLY doesn't help.

It was decent and Tamara's good but I still don't give a flying [!@#$%^&*] about Oscar or whether he dies no matter how much they shove a crying Tamara Braun in my face. 

And Billy Miller has much better chemistry with Rebecca Herbst. And imagine instead playing out the angst between them as Drew is torn between Liz's kids and Oscar and through Oscar he and Kim grow closer. It's not hard to write a much better or interesting story. I know they want Kim to be sympathetic but not everyone can be a good guy either ... anyway ... I still also wish I lived in a world where AJ was alive and him and Liz struggling would be far more interesting than Franco's pouty face and Howarth stammering and stuttering and slobbering and chewing the scenery.

I'm glad Dante's back too and that reaction is so sweet  but it's mostly I'm glad because it's a familar face and not a soap hopper/pet wasting my time.

Archived