NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sign in to follow this  
dragonflies

GH: Actor returning

i figured as much. When I saw him w/ his shirt off on B&B and he still looked pretty fit I figured GH would try and get him back asap. lol

instead of retreading Carly/Sonny/Jax, I hope he's for Ava or Nina.

I always really liked Jax when I watched. Hated how they always had him less than Sonny somehow. He works way better with Laura Wright’s Carly than Maurice does.

I don't even care who at this point, the more "OG" male cast members, the better. Jason and Sonny are the only men on contract who were around before like 2012. Disgusting!

He has returned so many times. None of these's returns added up too much. At this point i don't care.  With Ingo being a Trumper i could never enjoy Jax again. 

Edited by victoria foxton

On 2/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, Khan said:

Yeah, he finally gave Frank a b.j.

I mean, er, yes, yes, he finally made up with him.

lmao but nah Ingo's probably too over the hill for Frank. I mean, look at the trend of endless hard body deadwood actors he's hired ... anywhoozle ...

I'll take Jax back at this point because the show is filled with people I couldn't give a rat's ass about (funnily enough, I, at times, found Jax utterly useless but I've since grown to kind of enjoy him and with GH filled with pointless newbies I'm like clinging to any semblance of GH that returns). Nina, Valentin, Franco, Finn, Willow, Peter all pointless and being shoved down my throats in pairings that DO.NOT.WORK and are FORCED. Frank and Varni have got to go.

Edited by KMan101