Days: 12/17/2018 Weekly Preview

• Members
2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

For real - wtf is that music?!

They must really want us to hate Gabi. Smothering Julie? Damn.

Is it bad that I'm sort of on Gabi's side? I mean, yeah she's conniving and scheming, but I feel she has every right to get revenge.....those freaking alters of Abigal's really screwed her over, and I still shudder at the scene of her getting beaten in prison....

• Members

Gabi is definitely going too far trying to smother Julie to death. 

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from soaps.com:

Julie is going to surprise the family as they hang ornaments.(I am glad that she will be okay) Leo is going to make a spectale of himself at the children's holiday party at the hospital. Chad is going to be reel after he learns he's Charlotte's father. A surprise guest will show up at Doug's New Year's Eve Party. (I believe that will be Jack).

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are a few more upcoming spoilers from SOD.

Eve will give Xander a mysterious flash drive, Kayla will confront JJ, Sonny will make a confession to Leo and Gabi will beg Rafe for help.

I wonder what is on the flash drive that Eve gives Xander. Maybe something to do with Jack. I also wonder what type of confession that Sonny makes to Leo. 

• Members
16 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Wait Eve and Xander are still on this show? I haven’t seen either of them on a single episode since I started watching again.

Shoot, I watch on a regular basis and I couldn't answer either. 

Was Xander presumed dead after the explosion or did he pop up sans shirt afterwards? (the fire burned the shirt but his chest hairs remained perfectly coiffed) 

• Members
16 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Xander pops up every so often to cause trouble and be shirtless because someone in charge really likes him. Eve left town or something for a bit when things went south with her and Brady, but she'll be back around New Year's.

And the stans get hot for Xander so that gives his bad acting a pass. Though I've come to enjoy Telfer enough. Xander's almost a breath of fresh air at times, lol. And the actor genuinely enjoys being on the show.

I really don't think Eve is at all necessary at this point but I'm glad Kassie is still employed, lol

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from soapoperasource. for the next couple of weeks

Jennifer and JJ's lives are going to be turned upside down. ( I think that is because Jack is returning.) Rafe and Hope clash over Gabi's actions. Will and Sonny are going to realize that Leo has may have an Achilles heel. ( I wonder what that is, maybe something related to Leo's mom eventually showing up.) Also, Stefan is arrested. It looks like Stefan will be arrested for holding Gabi hostage. Here a pic someone posted on Twitter from one of the soap mags showing that:

Edited by xtr