Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He always skeeved me out on there. I generally liked him on Talking Dead, even if he was a bit self-involved. I should have trusted my instincts.

There were also, as I've seen people say over the last few days, some unpleasant undertones in how Danai Gurira was treated and how Michonne was talked about on Talking Dead (Michonne was a very popular character, but you would never have known it if you watched TD), so some of the other claims about him don't surprise me as much as they should.

• Members

This type of stuff can take #MeToo seriously left.  I can take or leave Hardwick, but I don't need to know that he might be a sh!tty boyfriend.  I haven't read his response, and I don't care, but do we really want to blur the lines by including bad relationships or "my boyfriend was an ahole"?  

• Members

“He’s a handsy guy. Thankfully I was 29 and not 14,” continued Pearce

I was a real Kevin Spacey fan, so it disgusts me to think of how long he was getting away with these assaults.  Another reminder that no matter how much you like a celebrity we have no idea who they really are.