Most Ridiculous Soap Moments

• Members
On 9/22/2017 at 7:13 AM, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

I remember that and thought it was so lame.

Stories like that should never be redone if they don't have the production values, time or money to do it justice. 

A possession revisit (even if just a nightmare of Marlena's for kicks 'n giggles during a Sweeps month) would likely be so cheaply, sloppily put together. Can't you just see it now: Marlena "floating" above the bench at Horton Town Square. But we'd just see her feet lift up the ground (some stagehand hoisting Deidre Hall up), and the next shot is a bust shot of MarDevil "floating" slightly higher than the rest of Salem. God... so bad, I almost want to see it. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't remember what the storyline is, probably Liz slept with Nikolas or something, but Lucky shoots him in the hospital hallway and Nik like jumps in the air and falls. I swear I watched it about a billion times when it aired. Watch, laugh my butt off, rewind, repeat. It's the last like 4 seconds of this clip...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Cheap21 said:

Faison had a mask on that made him look like Duke. He got hot soup thrown in his face and it melted off, revealing his true identity

Please register in order to view this content

That was the audience's reaction too

I think the writers/producers watched the Tom Cruise Mission: Impossible movies a few too many times. 😨

• Members
7 hours ago, Aback said:

What happened there?

My memory's a little fuzzy, but Alan and Hope survived a plane crash. I think a lot was shot on location, and they fell in love. Which I don't think they really could have done in Springfield.

• Members
3 hours ago, P.J. said:

My memory's a little fuzzy, but Alan and Hope survived a plane crash. I think a lot was shot on location, and they fell in love. Which I don't think they really could have done in Springfield.

Thanks. Why was it ridiculous?