Y&R: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DG isn't a fool. He sees the writing on the wall for that long awaited Lane split. Without those fans backing him up and the ties to the Winters family, he's got nothing. Soon lane kids will be 18, sent off to college offscreen, and forgotten like Keemo.  Lily will be free and he will have no anchor. 

• Members

CK is 29! And now she has 16-yo twins! What the heck are they thinking? And the continual onslaught of 'new' characters during SSM is unreal. 

Oh, Ravi you're so wise.  

I see they just lifted lines from Nick's playbook to give to Noah - the whole I'll protect you nonsense. So Tessa who's obviously been down a few roads and lives in her car, suddenly needs sheltered Noah to look after her. 

• Members

LOL at NuMaddie saying she needs to study because she's basically ugly. If you're going to go that route, please cast someone who doesn't look like a model. This could've been an opportunity to find someone who falls into the Traci, Nina, Cassiah body type, rather than the Kendall/Zoey mold. BMmade such an impression on me - both the actor and they way she was written - until she tried to kill herself. Traci was a great character, which is why many of us would always want her around. She showed that beauty takes all forms.  

Archived