Y&R: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't been watching every day - is today the first day that Lily's kids have become almost her age??   Isn't she just like 30 years old?  These kids look like they're 15 or 16 years old....good Lord.  I know you have to age people sometimes but this one is ridic.

• Members

I suggested this in a post, a loooong time ago. People disagreed with me, thinking I was suggesting that Ana should sing, when in fact, I suggested a different actress but someone who looked similar to the first Ana.

I also mentioned that very suspicion where I thought they would take Maddie (or Mattie?) and Reed but posted it as a spoiler because I didn't want to run afoul of the moderators.

But since people are posting openly about it...

Please register in order to view this content

I suggested all of this already!

• Members

But we already know that these writers are stuck in a time frame & its not in 21st century.

We going to act like CKLily & Cane the villain isn't their parents. But, I still like them better then CK.

Another thing CK is average at best in her looks. I bet Mattie is better looking.

• Members

CK is 29 and since twins are sophomores, I think they have to be 16 if they want to do the obvious pairings in store. I've never understood every regime trying to make CK a matron. It's illogical and a waste. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for diverse faces in the young set, but this just doesn't work at all. 

Archived