GH: Actress leaving

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But do you think that Jane will even wanna return if GH was to the end in a few years? I get the impression that this is it. Much like Susan Flannery on B&B, I don't think that Jane will come back at all. She seems like the book is complete and closed. That's why I suggested they ought to kill her. 

But I get why people want her to go off into the sunset in blaze of glory as the show is such doom and gloom. 

At the end of the day, I just want Tracy to get a nice farewell, which I am fearful she won't get thanks to Valentini, Altman, and Passanantate. 

• Members

The whole reason Y&R ridiculously de-SORASED Diane was for the inane Nick affair. Same reason Y&R did it with Susan Walters 10 years earlier.

But desperate de-SORASing doesn't make Diane (the character) NOT a contemporary of Nikki & Ashley both of whom either already are (MTS) or not far from (ED) their 60s.

• Members

Jane can still easily pass for her early 60s, which is the REAL age range of the character, close to the real age of the actress who originated the character AND close to the onscreen and real life ages of the characters onscreen rivals, so it can work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I truly believe that if she had been treated better she may not be leaving at this time. I hope she enjoys her retirement, but I will miss her immensely. She truly is, as Mr. Vixen put it, the last piece of GH...  Now we won't have her infrequent scenes to look forward to, and that leaves me sad to see her go. Even propping Finn/Hayden was better than no Tracy at all.

Farewell to theQueen. I hope we may get a visit...

Some of her best scenes, IMO

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

BOOOO to her leaving, but I don't blame her. Glad we have a supposed final airdate.

The Quartermaines are pretty much gone. Very sad. So ridiculous that Emily, AJ and Alan were all killed off. They were still completely viable (not that he's ever coming back, but how is Stuart Damon's health?). Though Emily was due for a break. She shouldn't have been killed. What's left, Monica, Ned and Dillon? Lawd. Michael at least still has SOME scenes with them but I hate he changed his name back to Corinthos

Archived