Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's ironic how excited (or at least optimistic) many of us were at the Sally announcement. But you hit the nail on the head: no way, no how are these two men even close to being soulmates. Phillip, Rex, John could fit that title. The Murphy marriage was just a joke and unnecessary; Colin is an insult to everything we know about Jill. An occasional playmate, sure, but no way as someone Jill would marry, love and trust.

• Members

Why are they giving this story so much air time?  Does anyone really care about him or his relationship with Jill?  They should have spent half of this time leading up to his taking her cash, or better yet - failing at it.  Then Jill kicking him out and divorcing his ass.

• Members

Haven't seen a recent pic of him but he is 58?? Wow....for some reason I thought he was younger.

Even if it costs her the HW job. Talk about loyalty to your pet.

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed. I thought today ...why is the fool still on and why is Jill still defending him to Billy?  Terrible

• Members

Colin has repeatedly humiliated Jill and this time, not only humiliated her but took all of her money to invest so that he could make as much money as she does. Sally is trying to convince you that this is a great love!  I think Sally has shown us her full arsenal and she can go now!

Archived