OLTL Character Comes To GH

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting, I've never seen these clips.  Gregg Marx was hot as hell.  I didn't watch ATWT until the mid 1990's, so I missed out on its entire Marland golden era.  I really love them as Tom and Margo.  Much more than the ones I watched.  Not to say they were terrible, just not as engaging.

Who couldn't' stand each other in the second clip?  HBS and CZ?  I know I've read several times CZ thought this was way out of character for Barbara to become the scheming vixen during early Marland.

• Members

Glad you enjoyed the clips. Yes, Gregg Marx was hot and gay. Who knew? He was my favorite Tom and I agree he and HBS were golden together.  I really loved Marland's run in the 80's/early 90's. I loved scheming Barbara and it got even better when Marland briefly made Lily a vixen too with Heather Rattray in the role.

It was alleged that CZ couldn't stand HBS. Supposedly HBS was a practical joker and CZ didn't like it. So their scenes really did have venom in them...LOL.

Here is a clip of Gregg Marx and HBS....and Gregg is shirtless.....trying to find a clip where Barbara visits Tom and Margo answers the door and they get into a squabble.....LOL

• Members

Those clips

Please register in order to view this content

And Gregg Marx

Do we know what Nora's "story" will be when she's in Port Charles? I love HBS so I'm really glad to see her and Nora again. I wonder what how, of everyone from OLTL and AMC, she was the first one to be brought on. Curious what the thought process was. I'm thrilled it was her, but it just seems so random, lol.

Archived