Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

the perfect post. so well said. I would like to see Victor retire. and truly hand the business over. Jack has lost his mind again and seems like all the hard work of him actually maturing and becoming the Abbott John always wanted him to be is gone. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last friday's dylan and sharon good bye scenes were well done...im giving sussman and company at least six months beforw I rate their reign because theyre tying up pratt's stories, reestablishing and repairing characters, plus slowly coming up with new stories.

People would be angry if she had jist dropped his stories without resolving them.  She didnt inherit GC buzz or mariah/hilary fighting..nor chelsea/nick..nor the billy/phyllis/jack mess....so she is doing the best she can to work with these threads..either trying to make them work..or resolving them in a non jarring way.

If things are still a mess in june..then either things are so messed up they sre beyond repair..or sussman needs a strong co headwriter to help her out.

• Members

Phyllis the computer genius needs Nick to show her how to use a dating app, K.

It was a good show though. Jack and Gloria were hilarious. Sharon and Nikki was really sweet. It's been years since we've seen Nikki be this nice towards Sharon.

• Members

Ha, very true. I was thinking of Chelsea mostly with that comment, she's a relatively new character and somehow they've exhausted 10+ years of story with her in 5 years. She's used goods. This show needs a culling.

Archived