GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked the scenes with Lucy today also, mainly because in no time at all, she figured out EXACTLY what Scotty was up to.  Even if she has some details wrong about Ava, I like the fact that she wasn't dumbed down for this plot (at least so far) of catching Ava sneaking around, which I never saw coming.  

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They still have some clips on YouTube of Olivia Jerome, played by Tonja Walker, with Anna in a scene from 1989 and another of Olivia Jerome with Lucy from 1990, when Lucy was still more of a villain and less of the comical character she grew into later.  I would prefer Tonja over a recast, also, though Catherine Hickland is a fine actress.

• Members

I've liked the recent Lucy scenes too. She's clearly toned down and written to be less of a cartoon and that she knows what Scott is up to. She got one over on him yet again.

I like that Pissy and Altman are sort of trying to use the vets. Bobbie's all over Nelle, Kevin/Laura, Scott/Ava/Lucy ... too bad Mac's been MIA for the last 5 months. They use Felicia once in a while. They're not leading stories but I think they're better used than under Carlivati. Monica's had more to do in years. Tracy's wasted on Hayden and Finn but I recognize her better than the fool she was under Ron's poison pen.

It was nice seeing Jax again. Ingo and Laura have great chemistry.

Tell me again why Michelle Stafford has a contract? Nina has NO story yet she sucks up a contract. Franco blubbers. Julian wanders aimlelessly. Um, what does this tell you? DUMP THEM.

I was LOLing as Alexis was going nuts watching everyone sucking down a drink. That was a good scene showing everyone and then her desperately wanting to suck one down. So she runs out on her family on Thanksgiving to go to a bar and get drunk. LOL Alexis. Such a hot mess.

Archived