GH: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So after all these years Monica asked Bobbi to come back to GH to be a nurse...II still don't understand why she hasn't been working since she's been back....

Where is Lucas?---A legacy character and a doctor---yet whenever anyone comes into the hospital, a dayplayer doctor is there...

Has anyone told either character who attacked them?  Why did Heather choose Bobbi to attack?

@KMan101   ITA about Laura/Kevin/Lucy/Scott/Ava.  I  like that Laura/Ava have occasional friendly scenes because of Ava/Nikolas...  and I especially don't understand why Mac/Felecia aren't on once in a while.  Kristina Wagner's appearance not long ago was a breath of fresh air on the stale canvas.  

Alexis' descent into deeper denial is okay, but it's time to ditch Julian and head her for rehab.

I liked seeing TJ, and again--Curtis. Donnell Turner's smooth ability to have friend chem/ sexual chem with so many members of the cast is another thing GH has lacked for a while.  Those scenes where Tracy and he were at the Q mansion were priceless.

Carolyn Hennessy made the Diane/Sonny scenes watchable.  

• Members

Anna and Jordan suspected Frankles and Olbrecht kept throwing it on Hammy...but both were cleared because they had alibis. Once Paul was arrested, Jordan, etc. couldn't blame  him for Bobbi and Lucas' attacks because he was at the Nurses' Ball the whole time. The hospital was unable to re-open due to Lucas/Bobbi's attacks not being solved. Frankles went to see his 'Mommie Dearest'  Heather, who admitted everything. Frankles then went around and was able to prove not only that she escaped, who the guard was that helped  her escape, and the drug dealer that sold her the 'medicine' to kill Bobbi

All in all it was a lot of propping Howarth's Frankles and pushing the audience to believe that Elizabeth would even remotely be involved with a man that not only kidnapped her baby, but also convinced Sam he raped her.

Again, with all the dayplayer nurses on during the Nurses Ball week, why would she try to kill Bobbi? BITD, they shared an apartment if I recall correctly...

• Members

GH 'struck'😊the right balance on Wed Ep. Heart-tugging turkey day with the Q's & Corinthos clans. 2 big cliffhangers & a #Lante wedding!

From Michael fairman.

Bravo for Jean and Shelly what a fantastic thanksgivig episode it was a true feast for the fans. i think this could be consideref for emmy consideration. it shows them what they do best. we should all have gratitude and be thankful for Jean and Shelly. they are keeping GH going.

Archived