GH: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Every so often MW  gets scenes that are not mob/Jillian/Kaka centric. I think Ava/Scott have great scenes. I liked her with Nikolas--Her kind of (loosely stated) 'friendship' with Laura--- If they get her away from the mob and let her pay(at least emotionally) for some of her deeds... Ava is still a viable character.   She's been written poorly from the start. Of all the RC/FV 'pets' she's one of the few I'd keep.(If for no other reason than that she's stunning, and I flove her.)

Of course replacing FV/NV/PISSY AND SA is what GH really needs....

Please register in order to view this content

just ....RIVETING

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KMan why are we mentioning Ron hes been long gone from GH. Jean and Shelly write characters and rich dialogue.

Slick not going to happen when everyone in the biz raved about Jean and Shelly critically acclaimed Morgan story. it was really the episode that changed it all. plus they all got renewed because Jean and Shelly took us from all time lows Ron gave us brought us stability and years of vitality.

• Members

Uh, okay, so it was Lucy who knew that Ava tampered with Morgan's meds.  And Ava looked at Lucy, up to now, only as some sort of eccentric.  Really?  That's a strange way to look at Lucy, the woman who killed her father, Victor, or was there something I missed?  I would have figured that the Jeromes would have always been after Lucy's hide.

Everytime Rebecca Herbst has scenes with Roger Howarth she looks disgusted. Today Friz had scenes where they were right next to each other. Liz looked like Franco had bad breath. Liz showed no attraction at all to Franco. Liz was completely disconnected as she kissed the shaggy haired old man.Jelly is revisiting Liz's rape so they can whitewash Franco. OMG Brad was on today's show. Jelly remembered he exist. Wow! there's was no one at GH besides Tracey, Hayden, Finn and the long forgotten Brad. Jasam mumbling and looking drowsy. More Julexis mind numbing crapola. So Julian wants to turn GH into condo's how predictable of Jelly. If only Hayden and Dr. Hammy Horsey face would die of the pathogen. If only Alexis the booze hound would burn to death.

Archived