Y&R September Discussion

• Members

Chelsea is a [!@#$%^&*] bitch to Nick, and sorry I don't see the chemistry there. They just seem like one of those convienient pairings but actually have no reason to be getting together. It reminds me of when Sharon and Brad got together, it was like sure.... I guess they have some chemistry but it really just felt contrived. It's so expected, like people were speculating a Chick pairing over a year ago and I hoped it wasn't true because these people have literally all screwed each other at this point. Dylan and Nick will have shared 3 women (which is already hard enough to believe) Sharon and Chelsea will have shared 3 men and it's all just too predictable like !@#$%^&*], the only woman actually getting good writing is Victoria and she sucks 

Nick and Chelsea are never going to be some great love story.. so why even bother? They will just be another Abby and Stitch, a couple no one gives a [!@#$%^&*] about and will end up being split up in the near future anyways. It's going to do more harm than good to the characters in the long run.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So...those scenes of Jack confronting Phyllis pale in comparison to Jack and Phyllis' confrontation after he found out about her affair with Nick. THAT was dynamic. In this Gina looks afraid to move her face and Peter seems bored.

• Members

Completely disagree i found Gina and Peter fantastic. Gina plays Phyllis different then Michelle did. Gina got nominated for 2015 for the amazing living room scenes when Phyllis confronted Jack about Kelly. They were written by Jean P and Shelly Altman. It was the heights of smarttv.

• Members

He's horrible.  I said the same thing about Cady Mcclain (sp?)???  The two of them together were the worst thing ever.  Bergman cannot act.  Neither could Cady.  Maybe that's why they put them together.  Neither can make the other look bad. 

• Members

I loved Cady on ATWT especially the earlier years. Rosana was such a polar opposite of Dixie and she won an emmy. On YR Cady was simply miscast she did rise up at end of Jean and Shelly run but Pratt destroyed her by making her some Kathy Bates nutjob. In reality it was meant for Cynthia Watros. I love Cady on AMC too. Very talented actress with the right part. I am hoping Jean and Shelly create a role on GH for her. Cady loves Jean alot.

Archived