ABC Daytime Head Out

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why do that when ABC CLEARLY does not want this show any longer. The idea is to bring in someone who can find a suitable replacement. 

And Cheap wishing for cancellation won't cause cancellation. A trash meaningless show will ultimately find cancellation all on its own!  

The shows quality is abysmal. I rather GH be cancelled. Then have years and years of crap. For me GH has sucked since 1999. I don't  think ABC/Disney is ever going to hire anyone with any talent to takeover GH. It's not like those 300 people are going to ended up on welfare if GH is cancelled. More years of dark lighting, bad writing, bad acting and forced upon characters. 

These are very rich actors. Not working stiffs scraping by. The GH actors make a small fortune with their personal appearances alone. RC has been unemployed for a year now. She looks like she's doing well. I started watching GH at 12 in 1987. I want GH to be fun and exciting to watch again. But in the shape GH is in they need to put it out of it's misery.  ABC/Disney shouldn't continue to handsomely pay mediocre. Most of the actors on GH are nasty tools. I wouldn't feel sorry there out of their 7 figure salary job.

• Members

When I was talking 300 people losing Jobs I meant more than just the actors. Im talking Crew too and they dont get paid anything close to the actors and canceling GH very well could put many of them out on the street or welfare. 

Archived