GH: ANOTHER casting...Lawd ----->

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both Stuart and Richard Burgi have always been busy - I saw JPS on countless primetime shows in the last five to ten years, and Burgi does plenty of TV and film. I don't know where the money is coming from.

• Members

Like Vee said, JPS and Burgi aren't exactly needing the work.

Don't get me wrong, I love JPS, he's great, and I'd love to be excited about his addition to GH, but they need to be trimming the fat, not adding to it. And they don't write for half of who they have anyway.

Exactly;)     Time for a purge...

Once again, I pitch my idea for a hurricane that hits PC and unleashes a new strain of Lassa Fever.  Between the two, that should wipe out a sizable chunk of GH's cast.

• Members

Like Vee said, JPS and Burgi aren't exactly needing the work.

Don't get me wrong, I love JPS, he's great, and I'd love to be excited about his addition to GH, but they need to be trimming the fat, not adding to it. And they don't write for half of who they have anyway.

Exactly;)     Time for a purge...

Once again, I pitch my idea for a hurricane that hits PC and unleashes a new strain of Lassa Fever.  Between the two, that should wipe out a sizable chunk of GH's cast.

we will get yet ANOTHER 'towering inferno' where, probably, one of Elizabeth's kids will be the only casualty aside from a few extras like Felix' hardly-ever-seen-or-heard-of boyfriend, and that new blond nurse. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jamey hinted on twitter this guy will turn out to be Valentin Cassadine.

Now he is using his own last name for his characters…pathetic.

the character of Valentin Cassadine pre-dates Frank's time at GH. That was a scrapped Guza story from maybe 2008 or 2009.

• Members

the character of Valentin Cassadine pre-dates Frank's time at GH. That was a scrapped Guza story from maybe 2008 or 2009.

2009. There was a lot of hype over it, but instead we got Francophrenia

• Members

No.

I have no problem with them bringing Valentin Cassadine on after the aborted storyline in the 2000s, or with their picking an actor of Stuart's caliber. What I have a problem with is the entire creative team.

Archived