GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those two fit in the categories: 

He was on Y&R so people want to see his bloated , bored version of Jason....

We won't stop until you viewers accept Easton since OLTL is off the air...

Just like the Staff and RoHo.  TPTB really think that they work...????

Otherwise, it's the casting couch with FV and NV...

• Members

This is all so mind-numbingly boring. Carly petting Sonny's ego, Alexis and Julian and their usual ridiculous drivel, Jason and Sam are especially boring, Franco harassing Liz ... Zzzzz ... at least Monica is on but of course it's with coma-inducing Finn. I'm already tired of the cliche of Amy running her mouth and then said person rips on her. Please stop. We get it. She's a gossip. I don't really need to see Monica or Sam yell at this poor girl I don't care about.

Why should anyone feel sorry for Alexis? She knew who she married. Julian's refusal to admit to anything just makes it all the worse. NLG is doing her best but I just don't care. deVry is awful. Remember when he was a decent actor? I wish I did.

• Members

Ok, new nurse was tolerable on her first day, but today I wanted to kick in the TV anytime she opened her yap.  Not feeling this "homage" to the OG Amy.  Shell Kepler never made me want to jump through the TV and strangle her.

NLG, bless her heart, gave it her best, but it still came off as over the top.

• Members

It was so over the top and made zero sense!  Why would they have Alexis behave this way when she went into this marriage knowing Jillian is a murderer?  She agreed to rep Carlos for Jillian, no?  

They should have gone at this another way.  We know Jillian is trash, so why show Alexis surprised that he is trash?  They should have had Alexis arrested for murdering Carlos as Jillian sits back and does nothing.  Yesterday was an embarrassing mess.  

• Members

It sure was. I think this is how they answer: "why is Alexis with him" but all it does it prove the opposite that she's a fool who knew better. Her eyes were open marrying him. I'm more than fine with them killing this pairing but we know they won't. Unless they pair Jillian with Nina so I can FFwd them both together then what's the point? I doubt they bring on anyone new for Alexis. NLG clings to this pairing at the detriment to her character. But the second Alexis screwed Sonny the character was done, so Jillian's just added on top of her poor choices.

Ugh. Talk about a scenery chewer ... that must a mandate for a Frank run show

Archived