Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not surprising Tracey E. Bregman is back on recurring, however this time I'm afraid she won't get half as much airtime as she got back when she was originally recurring. For some unspecified reason, Chuckie isn't able to write for a woman like Lauren. But maybe it is for the best.

• Members

with all the drama going on in TEB's personal life, it's possible she wanted to go recurring. As far as Lauren, she fell into Lame category - just like attempts to free Lily from old Grane, Lauren is stuck with Michael. 

• Members

OMFG at Victoria needing the advice of a man on how to do business. :rolleyes: She's been an ON-SCREEN business executive for 21 years now but it is Luca who knows better how to deal with the issue. GMAFB. And GTF off somebody else's chair, Luca. Jesus Christ. Making himself so comfortable in another person's office. The smaller Victor office makes it feel really claustrophobic. Why do they have to f uck with the classic sets? LEAVE IT ALONE. It was the only recognizable part of the show left.

Travis is so good, he manages to squeeze a little bit of life and chemistry out of Amelia Heinle.

Sharon/Sully/baby switch/paternity... so, so so so so so SO bad. What an epic, disastrous mess.

Kevin, die.

• Members

Totally agree with all of this. Plus I'll add my disgust at Victor kissing the prison doctor. We all knew it was coming, but so gross. If I have to see Victor sexing up a woman 30 years younger than himself I want it to be a gold digger getting her hooks into him, but of course EB would never allow that.

• Members

There was a SOD blind item recently mentioning that "a beloved vet had been dropped from contract to recurring with no future appearances scheduled", I wonder now if that was about Bregman. I knew she had some intense personal drama recently but Bregman was on recurring status for several years beforehand. It's probably best Pratt hasn't written too much for either Lauren and Jill as they would end up being tainted too. 

Victor and the doctor are putrid to watch. Braeden is 75 years old now his mojo days are wayyyy beyond him. 

• Members

The show has been trying to pair Victor with much younger women for DECADES now and it always fails and they always have to give it up because of negative fan reaction. Why do they keep insisting? 

• Members

Absolutely yucky and disgusting. It's like watching Pycelle pawing Cersei or Sansa. It's horrific.

Billy is SO smart: "What do woman want?" LMAO!

Gina did amazing work and, although a stupid idea to kiss in public, that ending was nice. 

Lily, die.

• Members

So touching how Summer loves her Grandpa so much.  And keeps reminding everyone how great he is.  Just so touching.  Everyone has turned their back on her Grandpa.  The writing is just so imaginative and amazing and creative.  She's never said that before. 

Makes me vomit what this show has become.  And I didn't watch for about 4 to 5 years.  Just started again 3 years ago - mildly entertaining at the time.  The past couple of years, it's one disaster/big storyline after another that nothing comes out of.  Plane crash.  Newman Towers are on fire and no one can get in or out - yet Ian and Patty come and go at leisure.  Only one helicopter in town.  Underground collapses.  A power outage of some kind or rain or snow storm - can't even remember.  But nothing ends up happening anyway. 

At least Melissa Ordway looks like she'll have a job on the Price is Right.   

• Members

This entire Victor story now certainly stinks like [!@#$%^&*] to high heaven! I don't even understand the beginning basics of it to say the least. I know Braeden has an ego he likes stoked, but Victor isn't even written as the tragic antihero anymore hasn't been in years. Victor is now evil, unsympathetic, manipulative, and very irritating to watch. If this is the way Braeden wants Victor to be then Braeden has got to have dementia because this is just impossible and implausible to watch. Victor torturing his love of his life and his children out of revenge is horrendous to watch. Only a nasty brain tumor(it's been hinted) or an a very evil doppelganger of Victor could get Victor out of this one. I suppose that when Y&R's series finale will air the last scene will be of a 90 year old Victor keeling over and yelling "Rosebud!" 

Adam and Chelsea are now officially the most tortured couple in daytime history right ahead of Eden&Cruz and Luis&Sheridan. 

Summer going to see Victor in jail and then begging for everyone to forgive him really, really, really makes me wish they had simply left her as really being Jack's daughter. 

• Members

WOW, Nick mourning Cassie, Sage & his son in front of Sharon & she STILL LYING, she is evil!

Notice Victor never denies framing Adam

STAHP IT, Kevin & Mariah have no chemistry

uh 11 years ago? Clearly gives no [!@#$%^&*] history wise re Cassie

Archived