Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Members

I think that BI bout an issue between a Leading lady and a Ingénue is GT/HHK cuz its OOC for Phyllis not to be involved in her daughters story IMO

Sharon going crazy!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't say the disconnect with Phyllis and Summer is cause of a rift with the actresses. Pratt and Co plays the beats that they want as opposed to what makes sense. Summer and Phyllis are both leads of separate stories. I think that's the issue more than anything. Pratt likes to quarantine stories off and keEP each player in their orbit. He does the same with Ashley for the most part. She doesn't intetact much with other Abbots. 

• Members

I think these writers have obliterated most of Phyllis' past.  She's a grandmother for gods sake and they are pairing her with a kid that was barely born when she came on the show.  She's the eternal ingenue!

• Members

Great news and glad to hear! Jenkins may have been miscast but it sounds like he was good to work with; both Gina Tognoni and Jess Walton have spoken very highly about him as a co-star. 

The Luca/Summer story is becoming nonsensical and really has dumbed down Luca, Noah, and Summer as if they haven't already been dumbed down enough . 

• Members

Noah is just blah. We really need SP back on screen now that her pilot wasn't picked up. They really should have keep Luca and Marissa tied together longer. The quickie divorce took away a lot of drama - especially with Luca/Summer. 

• Members

Did THIS BIOTCH compare her losing Cassie/Nick 2 Nick losing Sage/Christian? NICK AINT DEAD, SAGE IS!

Sharon, who has had 2 babies kidnapped from her & Mariah, who was kidnapped as a baby are kidnapping a child RME

Y is  Vicky keeping Travis a secret and letting Luca take advantage of her niece?

• Members

Noah needs to be recast.  RA is adorable, but he's not the right fit for Noah.  His romance (if that's what you want to call it lol) with Marissa never seemed believable.  Luca/Marissa should have been the end game, those two work together.  I'm still not sold on Luca/Summer.  It's not bad, just eh for me.

Im so happy that the Burning Bush is six feet under.  Shes clearly the last, most insignificant notch on Nicks bedpost.

• Members

I love the salty deflects by the Sharonites, OF COURSE Burning Bush will be a thing of the past a year from now, but I was referring NOW and the nonsense Sharon the BabyNapper is doing LOL

Anywho

Not sure telling Nick that Adam switched paternity test & Sage guessed after the fact would get Nick on ur side Chels LOL

Those Villy scenes were weird and JT/AH have no chemistry IMO

• Members

Sharon isn't exactly 'kidnapping' Chrully - after all, she IS the only mother he's known. The story is far weaker now that both Burning Bush and Dr. Anderson are gone and the whole paternity thing is just a mess. Currently, the only thing that's working is Mariah/Sharon. 

• Members

Its working for you maybe but given their history with kidnapped babies, they sound crazy

if u knowingly keep stolen property, u r a thief, if u knowingly keep a kidnapped child, u r a kidnapper, Sharon is a Kidnapper

BB & Dr. A  dying makes this all falls on Sharon, as no one will probably believe her and she gets skewered, great story!

Archived