B&B - May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes - it's exactly like Dru/Malcolm. Malcolm/Thomas hot for Dru/Caroline - a few meds laters, bang, regret, secret, baby.  I still think it would've worked better with Rick/Caroline hooking up after 'break-ups' with Maya/Ridge over the same issue - that would've been a great, complex story in four characters we've invested. Anyway, doesn't matter now. I don't see much of a future for the Thomas character anyway. Thomas/Caroline is a complete non-starter. The only reason I can think of Katie being involved is that $B will be p.o.'d about it somehow and use that as excuse to hookup with Brooke. Otherwise, this story has so many flaws: no reason for doctor's ped fatality with Ridge conveniently in the picture in the paper; Katie's involvement, etc. If Katie was hung-up on Ridge, maybe. 

Also, B&B is falling into some weird storyline jumping - like the Avants being AWOL this week, Quiam, etc. It's almost as if they've suddenly decided to play all the cards for a big May sweeps and there really aren't any building stories ahead. 

• Members

I loved yesterday's episode. Great mix of storylines and I like the interaction Caroline had with Sasha and Zende. I remembered again how enjoyable Caroline can be when she's not with Ridge.

I also like the way they are writing Zende. Yes he's being a bit of a jerk but at least he's written as a normal guy in his early twenties. He's the only one who doesn't have marriage or babies on his mind.

• Members

he's also the only guy on the show that is in his early 30s

I liked Caroline as well and overall having her interact with characters she normally doesnt. B&B should do this more often isntead of isolating characters in their own island. It made sense bc she and Zende live together and she is his aunt via marriage.

• Members

I found today's show rather boring. More Sasha and Caroline…..zzzzz….just a few hours ago she was hysterical over the paternity coming out and now she has time to relax by the pool and chat with someone she never had scenes with?  Nicole having the baby fell flat too….IMO I think its because Maya again got her happy ending…can't stand her and the halo around her head. What is the point of Maya and Rick now? Rick has become so boring with Maya by his side. And poor KKL…she has become Susan Flannery….reduced to nothing but chatting with Kenny Rogers. I am amazed that Bradley Bell can't come up with a good story for Brooke. The only story he could write for her is being a tramp and floozy. 

• Members

Yep.  Thomas' comeback is well you two broke up I agree w/ Ridge' reply like  for about 5 min also Thomas' had been flirting with Caroline for awhile before this.  IA this storyline mimics Dru/Malcom ONS.  I surprisingly enjoyed the birth scene .  Sasha and her sister sister woe is me didn't waste any time shading Nicole..

FYI

Reign Edwards (Nicole) sang the song (which she helped write) that was played during Nicole's birth of the baby...Here's the scene/song; starts at 20 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dC6AHDXPpo

• Members

I cant beleive there was ZERO followup to the Avant secret reveal. They disappear for a week and everyone knows? It was odd seeing Caroline refer to Nicole as Sasha's sister since we never saw the secret leak outside of that house. We didnt get Maya's reaction when we really should have considering how Julius came for her. We dont even know where Viv is staying and what the status is of that marriage

Why did Brooke call Eric to her house to tell him the baby was being born? Why didnt she ask him to meet her at the hospital so they could be there for their grandson? How contrived watching them sit around lamenting over the Nicole/Zende/Sasha triangle as if they give a f--k who ends up with whom

• Members

They went from the reveal to the birth of the baby. I am iffy on Maya's reaction to Sasha being her sister….cause I don't care for Maya but she is part of the family though…..Caroline was so busy with her own drama so how did she find out? LOLOL…..I tell you this soap is just terrible too…..and yes Brooke and Eric should have been at the hospital…that was a big WTF ….and now Sasha made the big reveal to dumb  fool Zende that she is pregs…..LOL

• Members

I really hope Sasha is lying about being pregnant. This will be the third baby storyline of the year and we arent even at the half way point. How they gonna have Nicole give birth to her sister's baby and have her other sister pregnant? The show is really pushing it and its overkill

Speaking of her, she's 21 or so years old an she is sitting up in the Forrester mansion talking about being the Forrester matriarch....WTF?!? First of all she is young as hell; why is she talking about being a matriarch? Second of all, how does this term even have any meaning to her? They took something from the Brooke vs Taylor days and have applied it to every chick that dates a Forrester man since no matter how young she is

• Members

What?  No comment about Stephanie rolling her eyes and winking at the audience at Thotsha?  LOL!

For some reason, I have a feeling there's going to be something wrong with the baby and that Rick and Maya will be that boring couple that move from one social issue storyline to another.

Thotsha is definitely not pregnant. That was totally a desperate move to keep Zende from dumping her.

The Matriarch talk was definitely too much and awkward.

• Members

Well at least Zende didn't believe Sasha at the beginning but then all the questions…how did it happen….didn't you use protection? Ummm…shouldn't he have asked those questions before he jumped all over her….LOL

Katie/Dollar Bill/Brooke :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  So Katie is no longer meddling in Ridge's business?:rolleyes: I guess Katie will hit the bottle again. Bradley Bell does NOT know what to do with Brooke.

• Members

LMAO!  Zende was cold, and it left it at, "don't be here when I get back"!  Lawd, there is absolutely no reason for Sasha to continue this fraud because Zende didn't give an inch.  

Brooke jumping from under that bed had me in tears.  She was not about to hear that nasty banging.  

I wish Katie would just die.  She is so worthless!  DD is hot af but he needs to keep his shirt on.  He looks so plastic.  

Archived