B&B - May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Im not so sure the story is over yet. She never took the pregnancy test. For all we know she was lying but may actually be pregnant. I do think they are writing her into a corner by trying to make her sympathetic and remorseful. This show needs a villianess and with Quinn trying to redeem herself, there is no bitch. They need to keep Sasha as a trouble maker

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She got pregnant through a condom that never broke.  Definitely plausible so that's what they'll do.  Totally realistic.  For .0000001% of the population. Even if she IS pregnant, can we please have a man say that it doesn't matter?  Girl tries to tie the man to her and she was never anything anyway, but Zendumbyay will do the "right thing" and marry her.  How's about he tells her to go suck a lemon.  Don't love you, never did and still don't.  Love my baby and will take care of him/her but it doesn't mean I'm married to you. 

• Members

I was surprised that Sasha came clean after showing the positive fake pregnancy test. Glad she pointed out that Zende went running when finding out that Nicole was pregnant. I actually wish both Sasha and Nicole would dump Zende to the curb. He isn't anything special and really doesn't know what he wants. 

• Members

I actually wish both Sasha and Nicole would dump Zende to the curb. He isn't anything special and really doesn't know what he wants

I can't stand Sasha and her woe is me act .... as for Nicole, I wouldn't want a man who banged my BFF that's it nor could I  ever accept any kind of friendship with a BFF who was coming on to my boyfriend then a relationship its not about him but me...I know this is a soap but still Nicole should be pissed off at the both of them (more time should have gone by)... B and B sets up plot points way too quickly so Nicole is all understanding of ZZzende and her new found back stabbing sister.

• Members

I stopped watching more than once a week when Hope's imaginary baby was screaming it's as* off..."MAMAAAAAaaa!  maaMAAAAAA!  MOMMMMAAAAA!"  And it was Quinn's head transposed onto Hope's baby.  So there isn't anything serious about this show...I tune in for a laugh about once a week.  Yes, I'm WAY behind.  Gladly so.  And this mess above - I said 2 years ago Wyatt was pudgy.  And people on this board claimed how fit and gorgeous he was.  I'm 46 and sorry - Don Diamont scathes every man on this show with his body.  If you're going to be on trashy soap with almost zero good writing - you have to look good.  Sorry for you.  This is not it. 

• Administrator

Thomas is so rootable whenever he goes up against Ridge.  Ridge deserves to be punched for the way he tried to take Douglas away from Thomas and trying to portray Thomas as a bad guy who did something wrong to Caroline, which he didn't.   I also want to see Rick take Ridge down too as CEO.  What is is with Thorsten Kaye characters that I just want to punch?  First Zach Slater now Ridge. 

• Members

I agree with all of this. TK is so unrootable as Ridge. He is punishing Thomas for sleeping with Caroline. He doesn't care about the company or the welfare of the baby. His pride is hurt and he is lashing out. I can't wait for Rick to take him down and his left with nothing.

Archived