B&B - May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Isn't Maya the reason why Papa Avant cheated? He and Mama Avant were struggling/fighting about Myron who was going to be Maya? 

I thought Lucy should have been cast already and should have showed up with Sasha. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NO! I love that AMH plays Viv with this kind of relaxed warmth. Viv is a wonderfully constructed character that has too much class to resort to slapping. I loved that last scene with holding the girls' hands. And I'm glad they've made the choice not to blame or scream at Sasha. Nicole and Viv know Julius well enough that the blame is his. I wonder how Maya will react to this? Will she let Julius infect her mind with the 'it's because of you' that I turned to Lucy, blah, blah, blah. 

• Members

Its been a long time since a soap made me cry, but BB took me there.  Ana Maria was everything yesterday!  

I loved the way V initially went at Sasha, realized it was not her fault and then embraced both girls.  That was such good [!@#$%^&*] soap.  

Why isn't Katie dead?  Time for something big, and Katie's death would be big.  At this point, Katie involved in this secret is forced.  And Thomas' preoccupation with that kid is ridiculous.  He's a womanizer and a kid is the last thing on his mind.  Trash!  

I'm gonna need Bill moved to the forefront and for him to hire Julius.  That would make my day!  

• Members

Took them to school!  Seriously awesome acting and Anna didn't overact chew scenery it was subtle and powerful #lessismore  I'm glad the grown folk took over.  I still don't like Sasha I'm hoping its the end of her  tales of  "woe is me"  its gotten old.  Loved it when she sent Papa Avant packing. ."GOooooo!"   Edit (in 5 minutes)

• Administrator

Disappointed at how Thomas found out about Douglas. It was so anti-climatic.  I thought Rick was going to find out and then reveal the secret at some party or event or meeting. 

And kudos to Patrick Mulcahey for writing those Avant scenes on Tuesday and Wednesday.  He writes the best dialogue for Papa Avant. 

• Members

its the same thing with the rush job that was the Avant reveal. 2 weeks in a row we get an anticlimatic secret reveal. There should have been more build up right before these bombs were dropped. Even when Caroline leaked to Katie, I thought Katie would be forced into secrecy and they'd let that incubate for a while until Rick got it out of her while she was wasted. Or have Katie wasted and spill to the press at a fashion show. It should have been bigger

• Members

The reveal happened way too fast especially after the Avant secret came out the day before. There was no need to reveal the secret of Douglas just yet. I also wanted Rick to be the one to expose the whole paternity secret.

See thats what I thought was going to happen too. Katie gets wasted and while drunk she spills the secret to Rick. Rick waits for a big event to expose it and laughs at Ridge's face in the process.

• Members

yes, but that was just initial shock - brief scene - that why I dismissed it because she was quick to realize who was at fault. I'm just disappointed that they went from one paternity reveal to next in a couple of episodes. And Nicole is going to drop soon. And I can't believe a Quiam spawn isn't Quinn's 'get out of jail and $B's wrath' card. Gosh, no babies for years and now kids/paternity stories everywhere. We know Nicole isn't going to be able to detach from her child that easily. 

• Members

Daytime and reveals just suck.  Katie should not have been involved, but since she was, she should have spilled the beans while roasted out of her mind.  

The Avant reveal was salvaged by superior acting.  Nothing anyone is doing right now with this Douglas reveal can salvage this trash.  Let me know when the Avants are back!

• Members

I dont understand why Thomas wasn't shouting and telling his dad off. I mean he was keeping his son from him. This is huge news to get! The whole Dad will fire me and replace me with Rick is hogwash. This has nothing to do with his marriage to Caroline being fractured. Pure and simple its Ridge sticking it to his own son. 

Liam, Wyatt and Steffy …zzzzzzz…..we've seen these scenes play out over and over again….same words …same setting…..Bradley Bell needs to move on…..Now why hasn't Bradley paired Liam with Ivy for good?? Id love it because I could fast forward their scenes. They need to ship Liam with Ivy to Australia. 

Archived