New Blind Items

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

eh no. Case can be said to have a weird obsession with Muhney but not Morrow. And even then I think the muhney love is more about loyalty than anything. When morrow made if clear he prefered working with Stafford, case had to reinvent her character and find something else besides sharon and nick. Muhney was there and he prefered her. 

• Members

Well if #2 is SC, I'm not surprised. There's definitely been a different vibe with SC/SB scenes v SC/JM. I still think SC/JH would be interesting with Adam and Sharon raising Christian after the Burning Bush is extinguished. 

In addition to lack of Phyllis/Summer scenes, no real support from Nick for Phyllis. That's almost as strange. 

• Members

i'm pretty sure #3 is JMW & KKL. On today's episode they made it a point to mention how Brooke wasn't @ Steffy+Wyatt's wedding, which yeah I thought was real weird (Steffy asked Caroline to be her maid of honor... :lol:). And imo that's really the only younger/older female rivalry that would matter as far as power structures go... Peeps keep mentioning Hope and Ciara, but I don't see it at all. 

but who is the old love interest that she can't stop singing the praises of? 

• Members

I get it's her sister but Kstorms seems a tad ... childish and petty. JMO.

Wonder if Kristian Alfonso is why we haven't had Shawn on-screen or barely mentioned in 8 years and now he's getting the boot again, but that could just be nothing more than they saw him as an easy axe to drop. I feel like Jovanni is completely uncomfortable and her body language tells me so. And as I'm thinking back it's with Alfonso. She still sucks but maybe she was intimidated. Would Alfonso really raise a stink over any of it though?

Archived