New Blind Items

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I can't stand stand her and her mean girl ways either. Only got worse when her brother's gf blew the lid on her faking having endo (not that I ever bought that story in the first place). Pure irony how she stays in her siblings relationships especially when hers was falling apart.

• Members

Tiffany (Ashley Parker Angel's ex) was an old friend of hers who she hooked up with her brother. She even appeared on Dirty Soap with her. Sometime after they had a falling out and she blew up KStorms spot on Twitter. Exposed her for lying about having endo while being in rehab.

• Members

Ew. I don't really MIND HE anymore, It's better than looking at Kristen Alderson's face in constant stank mode, but could they pick two more lackluster actors and boring characters to pair? At least I can ffwd them at the same time now. I thought they'd put Dillon with Nina. I noticed a spoiler soon that caught my eye ... will La Staff finally get her younger boytoy?

• Members

On the one hand it's really no one's business that she needed rehab. If she wanted privacy she should have been able to have that without needing a ridiculous lie as a cover. At the same time it was pretty obvious on screen that she had a problem. People on this very board were talking about it. It's just too bad that rehab is still seen as something shameful that needs hiding in certain circles.

Archived