GH: Hayden's identity

• Members

Per SOD, Hayden is...

Rachel Berlin, daughter of an investment guy who bilked his clients out of millions. Liz spills when Nik enters. He is livid and accuses Hayden of angling for ELQ. She denies it says and she loves NIk.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe if GH had done a story with Mr Berlin the senior five years ago bankrupting GH pension funds and whatever and killing himself leaving no money trail, then this revelation would have impact.  The fact she is related to nobody sort of means this doesn't actually qualify as a reveal, no?   I mean, every character on the show has a father somewhere who never appeared on GH.   What makes this father more important than Epiphany's or Olivia's?  Felix has a father, Brad, Anna, Dr O, chances are if you are living you had a father at some point somewhere even if you never met him.   Meanwhile, did the show ever get back to Nathan's father?

• Members

I'd love to say I'm disappointed but I'm not.  First off, I have no confidence that Frank and whomever can deliver good surprises, and most importantly, I don't give 2 chits about HayCunt or Budig.  They tried to get rid of Herbst, and Varni's 12,000th misstep keeps her on the show, so we don't need Liz 1 & Liz 2.  Liz and Hayden are almost the same damn person, which is why they tried.  

HayCunt was, is and will forever be NOTHING to GH.  Now that she's not even remotely tied to the canvas, let her go!  I like Budig, but she's no big get.  Cut her loose.  Reduce this damn cast!  

Archived