Y&R: The Rumors Are True

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zzzzzz ... big surprise. Does anyone care anymore? Anyone? I guess he's better than Grandpa Billy. I'd like to see Thompson show up for work again. It's been a while. Maybe against Hartley he will. I think they'd play off each other well and Thompson's Billy could be a little bit more formidable and less of a pathetic mess. He wouldn't be a first choice for the role for me but it's time to do something different with Billy and make him a viable character again. Under Pratt, it ain't happening. And will he be stuck with Snoretoria? I mean, Heinle sleepwalks through her scenes. Such a mess.

• Members

I feel bad for JT in all honesty....

Yes he will do good with the scenes, but I would never wish anyone to have to be called "BILLYBOY" 24/7...

They sadly won't really include Jill all that much either....since that relationship has been nonexistent since Miller stepped in...

• Members

I have always appreciated JT, I think he has almost always shown up, from day one.  Putting him in Snortoria's orbit is no worse than KeMo, the living sleepwalker. I'd much rather see him interact with the Abbotts and Jill as he is introduced, and playing against JH will be great.

• Members

Billy is such a fail character....so much potential was ruined once MAB came on with Miller on board and every regime since has trashed the character more....the "rivarly" with Victor is cartoonish and really shouldn't be a factor anyway.....NONE of the actors who have played Billy never get the best of Braeden during those scenes and when it's Thompson's time to "shine" in those scenes it will be the same result....Braeden "BILLYBOYING" and doing his g*dawful smirk that anyone would punch off his face if they had the brains or balls.......

• Members

The only way to make this work is to bring Jill Abbott into Billy's orbit. Give them scenes. Actual scenes that establish the relationship, and keep Jill in his orbit. How the writers fail to realize that she is a tentpole character just goes to show how sloppy everything is.

• Members

Another recast?? Billy is on his way to joining Jamie Frame and Mike Powers for most recasts.

Couldn't Billy just leave town for a while? Is the character that vital? Obviously,the writing and character aren't working,so a break might be for the best

And while Billy is away,JT returns...

• Members

GH was stupid to not use him as a true lead.  I can't blame it all on Robin because Ron and FrNk could have taken that storyline in several different directions, including writing them out together back then.  As they floundered around trying to make AJ work, or Todd, or Franco, or new Jason in story after story they were pretty much ignoring him.

Archived