Snake in Kitchen

DAMfan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanna know what happened but I'm too skeered to click! I see the word "egg" in the link, I'm sitting here eating eggs for breakfast and now I'm all queasy. I'm guessing someone caught a snake swallowing an egg in their kitchen or someone found snake eggs?

• Members

Cheap, remind me... that gif is from her "New York goes to work" or whatever show, right? What was she scared of, a dog? I think she was a beekeeper at one point too, I forget. I could marathon her whole catalogue of work one rainy day.

• Members

LOL, it was just in there minding its damn business trying to swallow an egg? I love it!

What a fascinating video. Like what did that snake find appetizing about that egg instead of the other more appropriate snacks surrounding it? The struggle of it trying to fit the egg in its mouth. Gripping. I need one

• Members

My grandparents had a robin's nest above the lamp by their front door. They caught a long ass black snake stealing the eggs out of the nest. They also took a picture, which I still have, of the same black snake crawling up a thirty foot tree in their back yard. It is amzing how they do it, and that's precisely why I am always looking left and right in the summertime because those sucks can get anywhere. My mom came home from work one day and one was wrapped around a shutter by the front door.

Archived