GH: Two actors return

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

which stinks and makes Lucky look terrible in the process

That was like 4 years ago and doesnt excuse Lucky having no relationship with those children today. Life sucks. Oh well. Man up. Those kids are now suffering and will feel the effects of his actions when they get older and they can and will rightfully have reason to hate him

• Members

Lucky does have a relationship with his children, he talks with them on the phone as per Liz's conversation with Anna after he moved to Ireland.

Liz will never change. Isn't she lying to Jason right now and keeping him away from Sam and his son, with yet another one of her lies? And people want Lucky to co-parent with her? Seriously. He needs to stay as far away from her and her messes as possible. The worst thing he can do for himself is involve himself in her torential downpour of a life. Cameron and Aiden have to live with the fact that their mother destroys everything she touches. They'll realize sooner or later what living with Liz does to those around her, and why all of the men in her life end up leaving her in droves.

• Members

34c8750d1383089dc0d94eae72225b50

" data-width="500">

">

Lucky is BACK, General Hospital fans.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Monday, 15 June 2015

• Members

I loved him and thought he did great work day in and day out. It was the story they gave him with Siobhan that sucked. JJ knew this, which is why he quit, complaining about what he was promised vs. what was produced.

• Members

I thought it was mostly just a parody of work he'd already done - endless crying and sniffling and dramatics. Between crying over the glory of Jason as a father to telling Liz the only time she was worth a damn was when she was bleeding to death in the snow from a rape, I thought the whole thing was a fiasco.

• Members

Ew. He looks awful in that shot, like an emaciated Doug Savant.

I've always wondered if "Cartini" have a secret mission to turn gay/bi men straight and straight/bi women into lesbians. They always, always get it wrong in casting attractive men.

Archived