GH: Two actors return

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never really saw JJ as their son either, to be honest. The whole thing was written cheaply and dishonestly, especially after the Labines left. JJ Lucky was "mini-Luke" and treated Laura like [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I liked all three Lucky's for different reasons. JJ WAS Lucky to me. JY was good, not anywhere near as good as JJ's original run. GV was all right, but hot as F *ck, and a sexy Lucky. JJ's return was a let down, mostly because Guza never gave two s hits about the character, and turned him into a blubbering mess. The horrible Siobhan story was horrendous, and Liz pooped all over him in favor of Jason. Through all the crap we sat through, all three actors did what they could. To me though, JJ will always be the heart and soul of Lucky. It's not like RC can do much worse with the character than the last regime, and it's not like he'll be around long. To see the three L's together(one last time), I am looking forward to it.

NP played a crappy role as Ethan, but at least he tried to make his stories entertaining(even when I was annoyed with him).

Now we need SW and TR to round out, along with Denise Alexander. None of them should be subjected to Spencer, though!!!!

Archived