GH: Two actors return

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well seeing as Liz basically drove him away running and screaming I don't know why people were expecting him to keep in touch with her. It was as clear as day that Lucky was disgusted with her and wanted nothing to do with her treachery after her last egregious stunt. I feel like people don't or can't remember how truly awful Liz was to him the last few years. Given that background it makes no sense for Lucky to "keep in touch" and arrange play dates with Liz. I wouldn't even classify it as abandonment. Liz made it impossible for him to be a figure in their lives because of her gross manipulation, psychosis and mind tricks. Later for that mess.

• Members

who said anything about Liz? This has nothing to do with people forgetting about her past sins. He has two kids with her. Regardless of what she did, thats no excuse to abandon those children. Plenty of parents divorce for whatever reason, but they try to let not affect the children as much as possible. Any parent that just walks out on their responsibilities for YEARS without ever making an effort to see their kids is a shitty parent. Dont blame that on Liz as its all on Lucky. Aidan was a baby when Lucky left and he f--ked up here.

Archived