DAYS: Actor Returns!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! Although it's too bad Kirsten Storms seems to be pretty happy at GH because I can't stand her as Maxie but preferred her Belle.

Is there anyone we could loan to GH for a couple episodes in exchange for her services? I know that has sometimes been done in the past.

I'm guessing Martha Madison will be back as Belle, though.

• Members

I'm OK with this. I had a huge crush on him as a teenager watching the show, too. Not a master thespian but very easy on the eyes.

Just a quick note, you're not supposed to put actors' names on the title. It defeats the purpose of it being in the spoiler forum.

• Members

Amazing!!! I've been saying for years that as the children of Bo&Hope and John&Marlena it is unimaginable how Shawn and belle have been relatively abandoned in the past 10 years! I really hope this isn't just temporary! Please tell me Jason is in contract and that Martha is on her way home too!! Keep Melanie off screen in Europe, have Daniel die in a murder mystery where Maggie relapses and accidentally shoots Daniel while she is drunk, recast Will Horton and get Phillip Kirikias back in our screens and the show could be PERFECT!!

Archived