DAYS: Actor Returns!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. But it wouldn't surprise me ... she's just not a nice person. I will never forget her permanent bitch face at Super Soap Weekend in 2008. Ice cold. And her then man JP was completely different from before to when they started dating. I don't like her and karma's a bitch, so she probably is slinging dirty dishes at some spoon somewhere. LOL

• Members

Sizzler is too classy for FF. She's worthy of table side guacamole and nothing more.

I hear Charity is doing dishes at Golden Corral.

LOL I remember when she and Kirsten got into a big Twitter bitch fest with Jen Lilley. Someone tweeted back to FF with "how's life on the unemployment line?" I laughed my ass off.

• Members

I really didn't like Farah on DAYS or OLTL so I'd rather not see Mimi back. I didn't think she would anyway even before I read about her new gig. It's kinda nice that she's working with AS though.

All the shade toward Charity Rahmer is only slightly overblown. Even though she was such a flash in the pan I still cringe whenever I hear her name because of how shIttastic she was.

• Members

This is great news! It's been 9 years since JC's Shawn was in Salem and I have missed him. If this is a short term gig then there is no real reason for Belle to return as far as I am concerned. Especially if his return has to do with Hope. Belle can be in college somewhere studying to be a shrink like her mother. I'm a classic shelle fan and JC and KS are the only Shawn and Belle in my eyes. But I do think MM did a good job as Belle for a recast but I didn't see any chemistry between her and JC. I hope JC will get a contract and return for good. Then they can deal with Belle.

Archived