DAYS: Actor Returns!

• Members

I like Brandon Beemer too, but that was b/c that body and those eyes....tongue.png

But I don't mind Jason Cook reprising the role. He does actually look more like Bo/Hope's child.

And I hate that they undid Chloe's child paternity just to give Daniel another damn child. Melanie is enough. I hope that it is undone again and that Victor had the tests switched so Phillip wouldn't be tied to Chloe.

Yes!! I keep forgetting about her. She'd be a great Belle.

No. We need a break from Hope from awhile and this is coming from someone that was team Hope.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds like a visit, hope it's more. I'm slightly surprised but Claire's going to be aged to a teenager, if the casting call is for that Claire, and with Cook returning ... I cannot imagine Cook the father to a teenager though.

• Members

Shawn was too much of a doofus to be the son of Bo and Hope. And Jason Cook looks good but I really don't get all the hype for him. He made Shawn even more childish than Belle ever was, and she was SUPPOSED to be a childish twit!

I never liked Brandon Beemer either so it's definitely not about that. Even if I'm feeling nostalgic, I'd really rather not see Shawn. Doesn't matter if it's Cook or Beemer.

I'm only ok with Belle coming back if it's Martha Madison. It probably wil be anyway if the character does come back.

• Members

How can you mention that whole gang and not Jan Spears??? She is still in a coma somewhere and she needs to wake up. If Mimi comes back they need to bring back Rex so he can sing in his underwear. And if they do bring Chloe back they need to borrow the all-singing Brady from B&B for a special musical flashback. It can be a weird dream sequence but that was a big part of Brady and Chloe: the singing.

Anyway, happy to see Shawn back. He was exceptionally handsome handcuffed in Jan's cage for months on end.

• Members

I am SO thrilled with this news! Wouldn't mind if he stayed longer. (Preferably without Belle).I am most looking forward to Shawn-D and Ciara scenes! I dread him being used to prop Bo and Hope. I hope Shawn-D tells daddy dearest to back the hell off and to quit intruding on Hope's happiness.

I really want the next Days casting announcement to be that teens Theo, Ciara and Chase have been cast and their debut airdates.

Archived