DAYS: Actor Returns!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm interested in what the show is going to say Shawn and Belle have been doing for the last several years. Nobody can afford to sail around for 9 years. I hope Shawn has been in the ISA (like Bo, Roman, Shane, Steve ) and living in England. Shawn is a undercover agent and Belle is attending Oxford to be a shrink like her mother. And Claire has a British accent, that would be cool. Since I can't have KS back as Belle, I'd prefer a recast over MM.

• Members

^^

See I didn't know that because I haven't been watching the show on a regular basis ever since PR left. If I happen to get a day off during the week , I'll watch DOOL but other than that I don't DVR anymore. Soaps just don't tell the type of stories anymore that hooked me. Everything is just endless nonsense and they don't know how to attach the audience with the characters anymore. When the 50th starts I'll DVR it again.

• Members

Eeee. I love it. Well, besides seeing Gering's mug lol. Sami and Rafe never worked for me. I want Carrie and Rafe.

I can't believe I missed Alison Sweeney. Yep, I said it. The show lost a lot when it lost her. I was so tired of Sami for a few years (mainly 2006-2011) but her leaving left a big hole in the show that was already hurting by losing so many familiar faces.

So Sween's still filming which means they're taping November if they're still 5 months ahead.

Cook looks the same.

I bet Caroline dies and that's what brings Shawn and Sami back to Salem. Well, that and whatever Bo/Steve adventure storyline are involved in. It just makes sense. That and apparently Salem will turn 200 as Days turns 50.

• Members

I miss Sami too. Her departure left a hole in this show that they were not prepared to fill. At all.

No way do they kill Caroline. It would be cruel to Peggy McCay. I think she, Aniston, and Mascolo (and probably Rogers, though she's significantly younger) are safe until they can no longer work anymore -- and even then, I doubt any of those characters get killed off until the actor passes away.

• Members

Why not? It's not like they use her very much. I don't want them too but I don't think it should be ruled out ... just saying ... there's been murmurs of Caroline dying or at least near death in the future. We'll see if that happens.

Granpda Shawn and Mickey both had their characters offed while the actors were alive ... different circumstances of course but I feel like some of you may end up surprised if the rumors prove to be true. Don't be shocked if it happens.

Archived