GH: Geary OUT!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hear different things from different people about Genie's deal, so I don't know what to think.

Also, Geary is talking out of both sides of his mouth here - he does his usual critique of Luke and Laura, but then some of this seems to suggest LNL will finally reunite, as RC has always wanted. That's what I want too, frankly, but I dunno how to get there in a short timeframe.

Tony Geary is a curmudgeon with a big mouth, but he deserves to be happy and well and take a break from the grind if that's what he wants. We all knew it was coming.

• Members

That was a long time coming. A GH without Luke is not a great picture but I see it as a chance for the show. This should safe them a lot of money and they could use it for other vets to put them more on the front. But iam affraid that it means even less Tracy and Bobbie.

When the news broke Genie would be back I figured it would be Tony's exit. I really hope Genie stays with the show. I don't know. Some say she is back short term, some say long term. GH would do good with using the money on Genie they safe on Tony.

• Members

According to Jamey Giddens who said so on a facebook post

No offense im gonna take Jamey's word since he has sources over a fan on a message board

Plus i doubt Genie would be asking fans what they want for Laura if she is only here 3 months

• Members

Genie Francis is bringing Laura Spencer back to General Hospital!

• Members

More on Genie from Jamey

BREAKING NEWS: Anthony Geary QUITS General Hospital! ‪#‎GH‬

• Administrator

I've always been a Geary fan. If there was a Mount Rushmore of soaps, he's definitely one of them. I hope there's a good tribute for his exit, with lots of flashbacks and cameos (specifically Jonathan Jackson).

Archived