Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Sage as well

Aaah once again Sharon [!@#$%^&*] over her friend cause.she.wants to [!@#$%^&*] him LOL

Uh Mikey, given ur past, stop acting like u ain't privy to hooker life LOL

• Members

I wasn't kidding about anything I said. I think Sage and Chelsea are great. The fact that they haven't been around for years makes them even more interesting to me. Notice how they are taking center stage with the Newman brothers and Billy. Summer and Abby are the leads, along with Kyle and maybe Fen, for the next generation.

• Members

I like Chelsea, and MCE is fantastic. I have no complaints about Chelsea.

Billy is hardly the next generation, as the actor looks about 50. I have no problem with Abby and Summer being center stage. It's the subpar actors in the roles. A talented actress like Kelley Missal as either character would give them rooting power. MO and HK just don't have the chops.

• Members

I'll still peep in and comment. I just can't bear to watch this show for a full hour or a few minutes at that. It's just too much for me. I can only read recaps at this point.

I'm not thrilled that Sharon is once again being made the interloper in a relationship where she'll lose out in the end.

I'm not thrilled that Victor is doing something so vile and reprehensible and he won't pay in the end.

I'm not thrilled that this Adam story, the most stagnant story at the moment, is being dragged on. Sage is fu-king boring. Nick is an idiot. Adam is a bore and a creeper. Chelsea is a tramp.

I don't care for I Know What You Did A Few Weeks Ago at Cabin Fever. Starting this story off with plots that happened offscreen made it obvious that it was going to be doomed from the start.

I don't care about Neil being incensed over Hillary and Devon. It's like the 1000th time Neil has had an affair story and it's old. He should be use to being cheated on.

I REALLY don't care about anything consisting of Billy or Victoria. Both characters can take a flying leap with majority of the cast.

Archived