The Young and the Restless: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vail Bloom is her name, I googled her. I think Lisa Vanderpump hired her as a waitress or hostess and she had a scene where she was chatting with Jax. I can't really be sure as I was not paying 100% attention. I hope she is hired on VR, she seems to be trying to get her life back together and she's just as cute and flirty as she was when she played Heather.

• Members

Really? I would have thought they would at least have been cordial, given that they are both Scientologists. I mean, I get that not all people in a group would be friends, but when it's one that's relatively rare, I'd think they would try to be cordial and support each other.

• Members

I loved Vail Bloom as Heather. She was so sexy in the role and a great actress. Don't even remind me of Eden Riegel in the role as she was severely miscast and awful in the role. She was nothing Vail. Why are people bashing that's she's a waitress? It's called she has to pay her bills they don't get paid on her own. Kudos to her acknowledging her addiction and now recovery. She's trying to get her life back together is there anything wrong with that?

• Members

I'm not sure "bashing" is the right word. I think most people are surprised at what's happened to her. For instance, I had no idea she was doing hard drugs and partying, and that was apparently why she was released from the show.

I think a lot of people liked Vail as Heather. I know I did!

• Members

To quote Pete Caroll, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Good on Vail for getting herself together.

When are Devon and Hillary going to get caught out? Even Lily has to be getting a little suspicious of those two constantly being together. It looked like maybe Neil might be getting his sight back today when he was handing the necklace and bringing it up to his face. I hope he catches the two lying cheaters in the act and rips them both a new one.

Archived