Honey Boo Boo cancelled, Mama June dates child molester

alphanguy74

• Members

There's a huge difference between a sex tape (if she even leaked it) and what's going on here.

I don't think the Teresa stuff is appropriate either - I think it's ghoulish - but that's a different situation than this with TLC. No one wants to watch a show where a woman is dating a child molester, one who allegedly molested her own daughter. And if she bought him a car, that was likely out of TLC's pocket. They don't want to be known as funding a pedophile.

I would think the line in this case is extremely clear.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

June has her first child when she was 14 years old. None of these people stood half a chance in life. It's really hard to watch one generation after the next go through the same stuff. I'm more talking in general then about these particular people. It's an ugly, hopeless cycle.

• Members

I saw that that awful woman is going to be interviewed on E! I haven't watched that channel in years, but knowing they paid this monster to come on their show and spin her talking points (I think the latest is that someone Photoshopped her and her children in photos with him) guarantees that I will never, ever, ever watch them again.

I saw an ET commercial where Anna, the daughter who was molested, was breaking down in the interviewer's arms :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived