Honey Boo Boo cancelled, Mama June dates child molester

alphanguy74

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost do too because only a desperate person with no self esteem would date a child molester. However, if he victimizes one of her kids, I'll think she deserves jail time. She already deserves to lose custody. I try not to judge other people harshly, but some people make it damn hard.

• Members

I wonder if child services will step in.

I've never watched this show, as it's cheap exploitation of people who clearly aren't all there, but I never expected anything like this. This makes me so sick. This is monstrous behavior. If TLC ever gave a damn about that child (which they never did) they would get her out of that house.

• Members

I'm surprised they're not still filming. Television has such a weird ideology, most reality television is the lowest form of humanity being put on screen for entertainment. Yet you have networks canceling shows, deleting scenes and firing people to keep shows on the air and keep the caliber of the station pure. Look no further than ABC firing Columbus Short off Scandal, deleting Stephen Collins scenes, firing Charlie Sheen and now canceling Honey Boo. Yet they still can't wait to film Kim Kardashian after she leaks a sex tape or televise Theresa from Real Housewives going to jail. I mean it's time to make up your mind on what you want and what is "acceptable" behavior. Where's the line and what makes this different?

• Members

Maybe it varies by state but aren't their laws that state that registered sex offenders aren't supposed to be around children? Cant he go back to jail just by dating this trashbag? Even if she tries to say she isn't taking him anywhere near the house, who's really going to believe that.

• Members

Yes there are. I rarely hope that someone loses custody of their children, since by all accounts the foster system can be really horrible. Plus I remember the abject terror I felt at the idea of being separated from my mother when I was a kid, even though she wasn't exactly Claire Huxtable. However, in this case, I don't see how the system could be any worse than having a mother who would date the man who already raped one of her children. Her oldest daughter must feel so betrayed right now.

Archived