GH: Vet bumped to recurring

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like JJY, but I have little use for dumb idiot Mac. I don't think this is an age thing, considering how these writers expanded Tracy's role, brought back Monica, Duke, Lucy, Bobbie, Felicia, Anna and Scotty. I agree, there are too many new people. They should get rid of Franco, Nina, Silas and Kiki. Ava and Dr O I think add to the show. As for pets, I think Carly has run her course. Well, she ran her course sometime around 2001 but they chose to keep her anyway. The character contributes nothing to the show whatsoever. I would also ditch mopey Michael.

• Members

Sad to see, he was in the slot between Geary and Benard. It's weird to see Monaco now in the top five most "veteran" actors on the show. And Nancy is the most veteran female? Insane. (Other than Jane Elliot obviously but she's listed later due to leaving and returning).

mac_recurring_101014_zpsdcb6cd6f.png

• Members

I remember other actors leaving and returning and getting their old spot in the credits back. It would feel right to have Jane Elliot in third place.

As for JJY, it felt like recurring for the viewers for years, so no big deal, he will keep it's airtime ( the little he had before).

It would be intersting to know kind of guarantee he had in his contract.

• Members

Pretty sure that was John J. York actually LOL. I'm not sure he was ever moved out of his old slot actually when he was on recurring before.

Bradford Anderson was never removed from his contract spot in the credits (nor in the opening credits) when he went to recurring before he exited either.

Archived