GH promo: Jason

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Throwing the word icon in front of someone's name doesn't make them one.

DAYTIME ICONS:

EILEEN FULTON

MARY STUART

CHARITA BAUER

KIM ZIMMER

BEVERLEE MCKINSEY

DOUGLASS WATSON

JOHN BERADINO

EMILY MCLAUGHLIN

SUSAN SEAFORTH HAYES

DEIDRE HALL

SUSAN LUCCI

RUTH WARRICK

MICHAEL ZASLOW

DON HASTINGS

KATHRYN HAYS[listen toots]

CONSTANCE FORD

ERIKA SLEZAK

MACDONALD CAREY

SUSAN FLANNERY

ETC....................

Billy Miller, Kelly Sullivan, Michael [Puhney]Muhney......daytime actors that have not earned their "bones" in the field.[They may be popular short term, but do not have neither the longevity nor the acting chops to wipe their shoes on the same mat as the above icons of the industry.]

• Members

laugh.png

But boo boo, I am here supporting you and your craziness galore and this is the thanks that I get??? Did you miss the promo in this very thread that has a shot focused on his crotch? Honey boo boo, I am concerned about you. Your extensive trolling seems to have reached acute psychosis levels. It's so sad. I shall stop attempting to help you & instead direct you to the bed available next to Amanda Bynes. OK, honey boo boo? Best of luck.

• Members

Don't be that concerned from me I think u need to be concerned about yourself. You are worrying me a bit. Its cool more GH talk keeps bringing those numbers. Ratings hit over 3 million I guess Miller brought some viewers. Instead of being in bed next to Amanda I will be watching my GH sipping on some champagne in a five star hotel.

Archived